Friday, April 01, 2005

April Fools Day

April is said to be derived from Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love, so April is the month of love. April begins with a day of fun and jokes - April Fool's Day.

This first day of the month has cause me to lose two persons I loved and I know I had to try to be tough and start to adjust my own way of living. Anyway, I have some shots taken here since everyone has it's own partner. ^^



The Icon Tower in which I took a shot viewing the whole Eastwood City! ^^


I borrowed a pen to write something on the wall of Icon Tower. It's really too high to climb on it! :D ehehe..

When bro and I was about to go home. We almost had an accident which the car swerved so hard at the right side of a narrow street in which we haven't seen the poll infront of us. I shouted "BRO!" while I was talking with bayz at the phone that time. The car starts to zigzag and the engine is about to stop. Whew! I thought that was the end! Luckily, there's no car behind us. But it was really an experience since I don't know why I'd like to feel the danger that time. I just thank God we're safe!

No comments: