Sunday, October 30, 2005

Thoughts :D

Time went so fast, it seems that we are into a new adventure of our lives again. Another book has closed and a new chapter is about to be written. A new chapter begins with my Sweetie Kyle. I never expected for this guy to have come into my life. He was a friend of my cousin Kyle and some guys I’ve known on SB (SearchBox). One more thing, he’s been a friend of my bro too for about a year or so. Me and my Sweetie has only known for two months and everytime we have a nightout, he’s been very very quiet and observant. I never expected for him to talk to me because all I know is that he’s a silent type person and that I used to give him a code name named ‘My Prince Charming’. :)

Now, things have changed. He’s now my “Real” Prince Charming! :) It’s really great to have him by my side. I love him so much more than anything else. /lv I hope this love would never end. He’s a guy that’s rare and unique. He gives me all his support, he’s very understanding, caring and loving. I wouldn’t want to lose my Sweetie Hubby Kyle.

No comments: