Saturday, April 14, 2007

What A Way To Spend...

What a way to spend Kyle's birthday. He just played command and conquer the whole afternoon. I didn't bring anything with me, just a book, iPod and cellphone so I almost finished reading the book I brought with me, I even checked my emails and surf the net using my cellphone. When I use my iPod while surfing the net in my cellphone, he would sit beside me. But when I turn off my iPod, he would just go back to what he's playing. His young brother, Keith, keeps on talking with me that sometimes I don't understand what he's talking about. I just nod my head and agree with him. After dinner, Kyle had a minor headache. But when we get back to their room, he starts to play the computer again. He's so into the game. Even if there's some bad side of the story, there's also a good side of it, such as, he fixed the mini-tv for me to be able to watch Lupin. At least, I get to watch the show while he's playing. The show only took 30 minutes. After that, I tried to go to his bed and rest while I watch him play and his younger brother talk to him about the game in his computer. Everything was fine, but I got a little pissed off when he told his younger brother that I'm not in good mood that's why he should stop playing - I'm not! Argghhh! I'm not that kind of person. When he went beside me, he slept until 12am and I had to wake him up so that I can go home. Btw, while he's asleep, his younger brother keeps on talking to me. Here we go again. Sometimes his younger brother would go out of the room, and later around 5-10minutes he would go back to the room. All I did was to read again the book I brought with me so that I couldn't sleep. I can't let his younger brother see that me and Kyle are sleeping in the room. He's still too young though. When Kyle drive me home, silence is the only presence between us. Oh well...

No comments: