Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick Or Treat ;)


Bad Side:
1.) My cellphone was broken, so I don't have any camera for today (since I plan to take pictures with kids in their costumes too). Luckily, my bro got me this shot at Wendy's.
2.) I forgot to bring my Halloween Costume with me.

Good Side: Despite of the bad side, I also had fun today.
1.) I bought this Dinosaur Hat for only P135.
2.) I bought a black lipstick - P85.
3.) I gave kids some goodies. This is fun since you will see the kids goes to one shop to another with their pumpkin baskets. I just give them yoyo and say "trick or treat"! :)

I feel so different today and it was my first time to do this in my entire life. I enjoyed wearing this kind of stuff and people take picture of you, look at you, and even parents point you at their kids. Hehe! Never been this happy.. My phone is just broken, I can't take pictures. Huhuhu.. The staffs/employers in the supermarket even held a presentation - they danced in the middle of the supermaket entrance, they were so cool! They even saw me and showed me their costumes especially the guy wearing a barong tagalog with a baby hanging in his chest *kinda scary*. @_@ The service guy in the elevator thought I was a lizard or dinosaur when I get in.. We couldn't stop laughing because he told me that he jumped and planned to crash me in the elevator door. -____-

TRICK OR TREAT!! >:)

No comments: