Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Emotionally Confused

I don't know why tears wants to fall in my eyes, Earlbebe hasn't been texting me since I answered his question honestly. I wish I know how to lie sometimes if he asked me things.

I couldn't tell him that I feel he doesn't really love me at all. I'm scared to get hurt again. I'm scared I might lose him, I'm scared with everything that has been happening that makes me realize things that leads to a confusion of he doesn't really love me. Does someone who loves you tells you "bahala ka nga.." and never replies to you anymore? I don't get it. Things are really getting complicated. I don't even know if he truly loves me. I told him "ikaw lang mahal ko" and he'll answer back "ako din naman" (twice same answer), I was waiting for him to answer "ikaw lang din mahal ko" but I wasn't able to hear it from him, instead, I asked him to say those exact words for me before he said "ikaw lang mahal ko". Isn't it something I should think about? Am I just being too sensitive? Or am I just being too much aware from my pasts? If he isn't texting right now after all these, does it mean that he's not serious with me?

I love my Earlbebe so much but I'm also scared that I was the one who's getting more deeper feelings for him while deep inside me I don't feel he doesn't really love me. What am I to him exactly? I hope he can explain things to me again. I know he's great at giving his explanations. Even if I write this in my blog, I still love him and not over him - confused and sad. I hope things will get better soon for the both of us.

No comments: