Thursday, December 09, 2004

Complicated

"Complicated", the word that best describes me. I'm different from all of other people that makes me to be so-hard-to-understand person. I grew up inside my room studying most of the time, but still I'm not able to be with the deanslisters; keeps on listening with our parent's arguement; locked up inside my room all alone; and I've been spoiled by my friends as well. Once I met a math teacher, she helps me to understand math. I know it's spoon-feeding to teach me but she gave me her patience. I've really enjoyed the math now, unlike the past, if I hear math, I cry first. The math teacher who taught me and gave me more of her patience helped me move on. I guess my Sweet Weightless don't understand that. He doesn't want any spoon-feeding while that's the only way I can learn. I also have some hard time with my brains, they're so slow, sometimes I forget lots of things. *sigh* I think my case is different from anyone. Oh well..! T-T I just hope one day my Sweet would understand that.. T-T

No comments: