Friday, December 31, 2004

...New Years Eve...

It's almost year 2005. I thought it was a great new year's eve, but I'm wrong. To think that it's been a year since I want to be with my Sweet Weightless this new years countdown, he just got mad at me again. I feel like I've been broken into pieces since he keeps on shouting at me. I have no one to talk to, no one to share my problems with, and no one to calm me. I'm already scared on what's happening with my Sweet Weightless.. He has a deep anger on me that I don't know how to take it out from him. I just wish he'd understand me, but he won't let me speak or explain my side, instead, he just keeps on shouting at me.

He even told me to fix myself before he left me alone in prontera. Honestly, I am fixing and adjusting myself just for him but it seems that everything I do, for him it was a mistake. Why couldn't he listen to my side when I explain? I'm so scared now. He keeps on shouting at me since yesterday though..

No comments: