Sunday, January 30, 2005

A Letter For My Sweet Weightless...

I hope my Sweet would be able to read this someday... This message is also for you, my one and only love, Sweet Lyle Ham... Please forgive me if I have to say this here..but..since we're through and you're going to Davao.. I might go to the states too... I'll just need to ask for some informations, plans and I'm ready to go... I think I'll go back to my bro coz I don't have you with me already.... I don't have someone else... Sweet.. Sorry if I wasn't able to fit in with you..eventhough I've tried my best... It's really been a pleasure knowing "Weightless" and "You (John Lyle Daquino Ham)"... I just want you to know that knowing you is a dream come true.. Thanks for everything, thanks for all the things you've shared with me... I won't forget it... And... Please do remember... I love you... so much.... I'll always will....

No comments: