Saturday, September 24, 2005

Proofs Part1

Well. First of all sila nagbitiw ng "WE'RE STILL FRIENDS" and NAP diba? Last siege, nobody touched CD sa Lower Left Luina dahil NAP daw. Now sila yung nag provoke and nagstart ng away. Anong gusto nilang palabasin then? Oh Yes. It's just a GAME of PVP. Then show them HOW WE PLAY IT. P.S: Mag-iinuman mga GL dito sa bahay mamaya, kung sino sasama txt me. Malabon po ako mga balbon! 09224026602


____________________________________________________

I told myself not to comment anymore, pero minsan masama rin itago ang bugso ng damdamin. Right now I'm telling myself not to shut up anymore and express what I feel and what's on my mind. I just realized hindi maganda itinatago ang isang bagay, it's like holding your anger or sadness. I wish I could say this IRL, but I'm very busy because of work, I can't even siege every Wednesday.This is my personal point of view, not Civitas Dei's, and please respect it, if not then flame me if you want, I don't mind .First and foremost, masaya na kami sa CD. The changes we wish that Insu would do are implemented here. So I guess I can safely say hindi na po kami babalik sa Insu. I'm certainly open for talks IRL, pero mababait kasi kami, alam niyo yan, at baka mahikayat pa kaming bumalik, which is something we do not want to do. And since we can't meet IRL right now, I'll just post what I will say if ever we will.Two reasons why I left, mainly: 1) Hangat di babaguhin ng isang tao diyan ang kanyang ugali na maging masyadong matampuhin whenever he is angry or sad to the point he acts like a child sometimes, umm no not sometimes, always, naniniwala ako, at ang mga umalis na walang patutunguhan ang Insu.Whenever he goes into this 'emoticon' state he threatens others and most of the time, me (whenever we are arguing) that I feel I'm being bullied and I feel nanliliit ako, hindi na lang ako masyado nagsasalita at iniintindi ko na lang siya at iniisip na eto talaga ang ugali ng taong ito, tiisin na lang. But I'm human, I have my limitations, puno na ako, di ko na kaya.2) I'll never leave my closest friends behind, I go wherever they go. Friends are the reason why I haven't quit RO, even though I should have quit after RPC due to 'more' personal reasons.
QUOTE
First and foremost, masaya na kami sa CD. The changes we wish that Insu would do are implemented here
1) Equality to all guilds. That's what Insu was before, at nawala yan noong nagkaroon ng SEALS. People want to go to SEALS to the point our guildsmen are getting pirated. With that said, nasisira ang lineups namin, pero ang lineup ng SEALS lumalakas. And since equality was lost, there came discrimination. SEALS are first rate Insu, the other divisions are second rate. I know you guys have made an action to this already with SEALS reverting back to [W], but yet, I'm sorry, the damage has been done.2) It's not good to have someone in the guild who is so 'emoticon', Let the one who has not sinned cast the first stone, ganyan din ako dati, aaminin ko, but my friends can testify that I have changed (Toto can testify to that), and I have NEVER let the guild get affected by it. What's wrong is he lets the guild get affected by it, which demoralizes the whole guild that some are leaving because of it. That has been happening ever since the past year and it's like a cycle. What he might not know is he is slowly destroying the guild with this attitude of his.Lastly I do not understand why some people call us 'traitors'. That is so UNJUST. I wonder who brainwashed these people to call us 'traitors'. Oh man, [B], [P] and [A&H] (those three guilds who have left Insu) have been carrying Insu during the RPC days (of couse SEALS also, and the already-broken [S] and [U]). I have been leading the whole Insurrection block (the 8 guilds compressed into 4 guilds) during the RPC days when Weightless was in charge of SEALS and Pepper was in Psidium. I'm probalby even more 'Insu' compared to those who are right now MINDLESSLY calling us 'traitors'. Let me tell you these 'traitors' you are calling have been Insu for the longest times. We have been judged unfairly and I believe you have been mislead calling us 'traitors'. We left because we are tired, we want something new. We weren't able to be given a chance to say goodbye properly because our guilds were asked to break immediately and our boards access severed.
____________________________________________________

(*Modest*>) has been kicked out.
K@THRIN@!3 : hehehehe
[W]oIfie : pvp tau mmya
K@THRIN@!3 : PvP
ElvenLightFoot : yup! stay insu pa din! :)
Ragnaros : Nag a-announce pa ako
Laidley : dun kau aagit pvp? /gg
[W]oIfie : pambawi lng sa woe knina'
Mark` : ung picture, wag nyo muna i post!
Ragnaros : Guys
[W]oIfie : mabubuking nsa likod c misis
Ragnaros : Listen
~DakogOten~ : yep'
Mark` : haha
K@THRIN@!3 : LLIISSTTEENNNN
K@THRIN@!3 : heheheh
teray69 : EI
Ragnaros : Wala na ba pag-uusapan at kayo na nagsasalita?
~DakogOten~ : mga kugmo listen up
teray69 : HAYAAN NYO MUNA SABIHIN NI LYLE
teray69 : ANOUNCEMENT NIYA
teray69 : LYLE
Ragnaros : IF YOU GUYS WANT TO RETAIN INSURRECTION IT'S OK
~DakogOten~ : /go
teray69 : PEDE FROM START
teray69 : PARA WALA MAGTATANOND
Ragnaros : IJ
Ragnaros : OK
_Mitchie_ : c Bhe22 na lang daw palet
Ragnaros : AS I WAS SAYING
Ragnaros : THIS IS MY LAST DAY IN SIEGING
Counterfeit: : weeeeeeeeeeee
Mortem : T_T
K@THRIN@!3 : T_T
Ragnaros : OL siguro ako every night to check
~DakogOten~ : T_T
-=Manny_Pacquiao=- : then we will have to make other guilds
Ragnaros : I will be at the boards
Counterfeit: : oi wak kau iyak
Ragnaros : John'
Mark` : ./sob
-=Manny_Pacquiao=- : i mean.. no change of name
-=Manny_Pacquiao=- : another div lang
Ragnaros : I am giving LLEY the power over [W] division
-=Manny_Pacquiao=- : ok
Ragnaros : Meaning
-=Manny_Pacquiao=- : ayun naman pala'
Mark` : naks
Counterfeit: : wow
Ragnaros : I am appointing him now as the new W Division
GMMortem : WooHoo
teray69 : CONGRATS LLEY
BlLOGangMUNDO : hus LLEY ?
Ragnaros : PERO
ElvenLightFoot : congratz lley :)
Ragnaros : [W]olfgang
Ragnaros : PERO
Ragnaros : bago ka maging GM
teray69 : PAPAINOM KA'
Mark` : . . . .
Ragnaros : YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT TAICHI DID
teray69 : NYAHAHA'
Mark` : un nmn pla eh1
[W]oIfie : WAAAAAAAAAA
Ragnaros : Smelling the Tahong
Mortem : omfg'
Mark` : un nmn pla eh!
(SanDaMitMo?) has entered.
Mortem : omfg
K@THRIN@!3 : wow
SanDaMitMo? : sory DC ako
[W]oIfie : PAYAG AKO
[W]oIfie : PERO
-=Manny_Pacquiao=- : Lley is Wolfgang
-=Manny_Pacquiao=- : hehhee'
Mark` : jet jet sup0t
K@THRIN@!3 : ./e11
[W]oIfie : WAG KATULAD KAY BHE22
-=Manny_Pacquiao=- : so wala na ako trabaho
[W]oIfie : AMPOTA
-=Manny_Pacquiao=- : hehehhee
Mortem : ako tutuhugin ko ung tahong
Mortem : ako tutuhugin ko ung tahong
Ragnaros : YUN ANG KUNDISYON
-=Manny_Pacquiao=- : ordinary member nalang ako
-=Manny_Pacquiao=- : hahahhaa
-=Manny_Pacquiao=- : weeee
teray69 : BAON KA EXTRA BRIEF
Ragnaros : PAG NAKAYANAN MO GINAWA NI MARK
-=Manny_Pacquiao=- : hahahha'
Mark` : yahaha'
Mark` : yeah!
Ragnaros : YoU'RE THE ABSOLUTE GM NA NG INSU
[W]oIfie : ^&*!#@!^&*!#@!
-=Manny_Pacquiao=- : who???'
Mark` : wahahhah
Mortem : picturan mo taichi'
Mark` : :cool:
SanDaMitMo? : lol wala namn mag kasya sau brief e
SanDaMitMo? : lol wala namn mag kasya sau brief e
Ragnaros : JohnRagnaros : yung PICTURES
Ragnaros : please post
-=Manny_Pacquiao=- : yes john lyle?
Mortem : o ye'
Mark` : waaaaaaaaa
a[W]oIfie : POST NA'
Mark` : wag!
Mortem : o ye
Ragnaros : OK
(loraine88) has entered.
Ragnaros : back to my announcement'
Mark` : grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
-=Manny_Pacquiao=- : kaya nga ako matagal nakakapagreply dito e... cause i'm posting it
-=Manny_Pacquiao=- : hehehhee
(loraine88) left.
BlLOGangMUNDO : so i guess wala nang pag uusapan pa
BlLOGangMUNDO : so i guess wala nang pag uusapan pa
SanDaMitMo? : post mona ung pic
SanDaMitMo? : post mona ung pic
Ragnaros : back to my announcement
teray69 : LYLE'
Mark` : listen
teray69 : NEXT ANNOUNCE MENT
SanDaMitMo? : palipat kim
SanDaMitMo? : sa merch ko
(SanDaMitMo?) left.
Ragnaros : 2. I AM GETTING MARRIED SOMETIME SOON
teray69 : WID?
Ragnaros : anytime this September
Laidley : wow invited kami ha
Ragnaros : with WINSOME
Laidley : /gg
K@THRIN@!3 : wow
teray69 : WOW
K@THRIN@!3 : wow
~DakogOten~ : weeeeeee
[W]oIfie : Monster Monk?
teray69 : INVITED BA KAMI?
~DakogOten~ : weeee si winsome and lyle
Ragnaros : yes
Laidley : blossom hir invited kmi lyl eha
Laidley : /gg
Ragnaros : invited kayo
Laidley : flower girl ako
Mortem : deal me
Mortem : oops
(SanDaMitMo?) has entered.
Ragnaros : Ok
K@THRIN@!3 : aq ung flower'
Mark` : kasal?'
Mark` : kasal?
K@THRIN@!3 : ng flower girl
Mortem : deal mo ko damit
Ragnaros : Next is I need to raise money for the wedding
Laidley : waaa
~DakogOten~ : punta kami manila lahat DVO members kay lyle bayad pamasahe
____________________________________________________

[Council]Weightless
TAENA! KUNG PWEDE KO LANG SANA HILAIN SI MARK PABABA AT AKO NA LANG YUNG PUPUNITAN NG BRIEF!!! SABAY STRIP SHOW SA HARAP!!! AMPPPFFFFF PAKER KAYO!!!!!!!!!! ULITIN NATIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --------------------
=====================================Founder, Insurrection / ProBlackSmiths.OrgCavalry Guild Master, Insurrection [W] (Seals)WeightIess - 99/50 Solid Steel BlackSmithSIapShock - 9x/50 FS AlchemistNO REMORSE...NO REGRETS!!=====================================

winsome
Posted:Aug 27 2005, 10:24 AM SUBUKAN MO LNG!!!!! WAG KA N UMUWI!!!!

CondorGroup: • Grand Lethal •Posts: 35Member No.: 90Joined: 20-August 05

[Council]Weightless
Posted: Aug 27 2005, 10:25 AM

The Dark Side of the ForceGroup: AdminPosts: 5,246Member No.: 1Joined: 24-July 05

QUOTE (winsome @ Aug 27 2005, 10:24 AM)
SUBUKAN MO LNG!!!!! WAG KA N UMUWI!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I WAS ONLY KIDDING BABY!!!!

No comments: