Saturday, February 18, 2006

...Thank You...

Mami Teray - My one and only "Shock Absorber"!! Thanks for all the patience you've given me; the love, care, understanding, trust, faith, and your ears to listen everytime I rant. What can I say?! You're the best!! When I say it, I mean it!! You know me pretty well mami teray, I know you read me already, that's enough to prove the things I've just said. I don't know how to thank coz until now, he's been with me and he never did leave me despite of all my problems and rants. This guy is the only one who can take whatever I do. Why? It's because I haven't heard him say anything on me even if I know that sometimes I hurt him so badly and I shout on him; still you won't hear anything but he'll comfort you instead and make you smile. He has everything that no one can ever give to anyone else. Thanks for everything mami teray and I would also like to say sorry.

No comments: