Monday, April 10, 2006

...Can't Do...

I JUST CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!!!! HAAYYY... WHEN WILL I LEARN?!?!? WHEN WILL I UNDERSTAND??? HOW WILL I CHANGE MYSELF TO A BETTER ONE?????

I'm so pissed off with myself "again". Doing things that are not always right seems that I can't be the right girl for my Sweetieby. Damn! Of all the things I did, I just can't do it right!! I keep on asking myself what my Sweetieby always ask me.."Ano ba ako sayo?", "Do I deserve this?", "Bakit mo ako ginaganito?", "Anu pa ba ang kelangan kong gawin? Binigay ko na lahat ng support ko sayo.", "Ano pa ba ako sayo?", "So, pano na to ngayon?", and etc. Do I lack something from my Love? I really can't find any answers when he starts to question me those things. I love my Sweetieby so much, but I think I'm not the right girl for him because I can't seem to do things right!! Laging mali lahat ng ginagawa ko!!!

Yes, I want to rely on him, until when???
Yes, I love my Sweetieby, but I can't do things right!!!!!

There are lots of things inside my mind right now. Sometimes the thought creeps in that I shouldn't have met my Sweetieby after all that maybe he would have a better life without me. This might sound crazy but that's how I really feel.

Yes, I love my Sweetieby so much that's why I want to give him the best of everything!!
Yes, I can't leave my Sweetieby because I love him so much and he's been a great part of me...
Yes, He is always inside my heart...

Oh well......

No comments: