Friday, September 14, 2007

Luis - LR - Friendship - Close Friend

One of the guy I've met long time ago who likes graphics and art so much, very dedicated in everything he do especially when it comes with the designs - he study everything about the art and designs that interests him. I call him "LR" from Luis - one of his favorite artist.

Now, that's for his introduction... ^-^

LR --- I already liked him very much since the first day I met him (maybe around one year and a half?). I came to know him more and more, at first, through text, and finally, the day we were able to get together and have some coffee. There are lots of things we shared together - which is very unexplainable. I feel very happy, secured, blessed, contented, and etc. whenever I'm with him. Though I know that he only wants me to be his close friend. Nyork! Nyork! That's why, I call him "Friendship" or "Close Friend".

...But still looking forward to be with him... ^-^

No comments: