Monday, March 16, 2009

...The Last Day...

I didn't know that this was the last day I'm going to see Vitknyt. Before I went to Kuya Juan, my tattoo artist to give the P100 (I thought that's the reason I was jinxed last Friday the 13th), Vitknyt called me to say that his salary will be cut down and the company of his lola is cost cutting and giving their employees more vacation leave. He planned not to go back here in Manila anymore since there's no reason to stay in his work with a low salary, instead to stay in Iloilo, his hometown and wait until his flight to Singapore. I was really hoping that after two weeks, I'd still be able to see him, but it just turned the other way around.

That time, I don't know if I was still to go to meet him or not. But still, I went and meet up with him. I said to myself that I will not cry and try to hold back the tears if I was about to cry. I don't want Vitknyt to see me crying and how hard for me to see him leave, but I have to.

So far, I'm glad he'll be fine now. He missed his family, and he will be there till he flies to Singapore. Though honestly, I envy with his girlfriend, they "ALWAYS" texts and call - communicate, they won't miss each other that much because they're communicating "EVERYDAY". While me, What am I? I'm just some silly girl stupidly waiting for Vitknyt to look for me if he just needs anything or if he has a problem - that's when the time he'll contact me. See the difference? That hurts alot, but what can I do? I love Vitknyt. That's how much I loved him.

Now, If you readers read this entry, you might think or wonder, why that I was so stupid for this guy, I might write something about this guy on my next entry. Something to remember and reasons why.

No comments: