Saturday, January 30, 2010

Thank You.

It's been a very tiring day for me and my Earlbebe but I know we had fun. He got his manual from SV Pharma before we met at KFC, had lunch there and ate Italian Roma - my new favorite dish at KFC. Hehe! We also went to San Beda Carshow so I can deliver the calling cards to Warpzone. We also went to Makati, he accompany me to our store as I do the things I need to do. We watched Legion after, arghh! I wasn't able to watch the whole flick, I was so scared, my eyes are closed most of the time. -__- Had some bonding time with my Earlbebe before we go home. Thank you Earlbebe for everything although I really give him lots of problems. Honestly, I'm having a hard time to adjust. After the 3 days bonding, I think I'm starting to get close to him even a little - I don't know but that scares me alot because I'm too scared to get attached to him. Come what may, problem is..my heart and realization are starting to get soft and I already want to give in and try more harder and start to walk the path with him. *Sigh* .. I'm starting to miss him again...

No comments: