Friday, January 29, 2010

Sta. Clara Church

We went to Sta. Clara Church and offer eggs for prayers/wishes. Been bad again to my Earlbebe.. Found out that his friend has a child, so my friend left him (I dont know what's going on between them though), while Earlbebe has some issues that my friend is trying to tell me too. I've been scared that I might found out that he also has a child, so I panicked and tried to call Richelle to help me calm down. Luckily, it was confirmed that Earlbebe doesn't have one - it's not the same issue from his friend, I got to relax a little. Whew! After we pray and offer the eggs at Sta. Clara Church, we had some quiet time at the park beside the chapel and I tried to open up and spill my problems to Earlbebe, I'm glad he tried to listen and comfort me.

We also went to MOA to eat Tempura Udon and watch Paano Na Kaya movie. The movie was great except for some watchers who has side comments during the show. /PIF /PIF /PIF After the flick, we hangout at Manila Bay, it was really tranquil to look at the bay. I had a great time, hope my Earlbebe does too. ;)


Tempura Udon :D

No comments: