Monday, August 18, 2008

='(


It's been 11 days I haven't seen Baby Jeimuzu..and my hugging syndrome is trying to attack again. I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I've been in Eastwood to meet with my client and to Trinoma Exhibit. All I'm thinking was my Baby Jeimuzu.. Huhu.. T_T Thought of baking this Banana Cake for me not to think too much when I get home..


Baby Jeimuzu surprised me! ^-^ He called me twice and asking me my favorite color. He supposed to surprise me at Eastwood but I'm already home. I don't believe him when he told me he's outside our gate and wants to talk to me. When I got out of our house, he was absolutely there!! I can't believe that my Baby Jeimuzu is infront of me.. I want to jump and hug him so tight.. But after the things I've been holding back, it just makes me stare at him so long that he started to tell me if I still can't believe what I'm seeing that he's really there.. I just nod at him and don't know what to say. I got this flowers and 4 bars of Hershey's.. I've been speechless..and got the hug what I'm waiting for!..

No comments: