Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Being A Boy In A Relationship

I'm a gurl who wants to try to be a boy in our relationship. Even for once, I've been thinking if this would be the best relationship I could give to my Sweet Weightless. I hope this experiment will work things out, so I can correct our relationship. I know it's kinda hard, but all I need to do is to practice. For me, it's not easy to be a guy, maybe at first, because I'll be the one to handle all the things between us, but I know it'll be for the better of our relationship and at the end, it'll be worth for all the hardships. I've been with my team mates at work for so long. I envy them because their gf's meets with them at night and sometimes their bf's goes to them. One of my team mates told me that it's really nice and easy to be a guy if it's in a relationship, he has lots of patience, he lets his girlfriend do anything she wants, etc., that's when I decided to try it. Wish me luck! ;)

No comments: