Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Reminiscin'... Ü (Part1)

There are lots of things we get into that helps us find new friends, find love, and learn from our experiences. I have been stucked on Ragnarok since I've learned how to play it. It's a game that has an interactions which makes you communicate with all the players in RO. A place that's called a Midgard has been another story for me even though it's only an Online Game. :)


My first friend in pRO, Memnoch from Avatar of Astaroths Guild! :) He tanked me until I became an assassin. He's very kind, sweet, and helpful. ^^


My first character assassin named "AnGeL"! :)


My favorite place, Comodo! :P


My second character was a swordsman named "YuNaBeBe". :) I'm with my friend Junglei who helped me using his healing clip. I didn't even know he's a GM from Dark Matter Guild until I became a Knight, he invited me to join his guild. Our guild was the best, because we always had fun and those bonding thingy which makes us solid. ^^ We even came up to an idea we'd beat Untouchables. :D


My third character named "*~ParFaiT~*". :) Parfait has been trying to buy a Wind Katana until my friend sulley helped me get one which I got "Weightless' Wind Katana". Beautiful name huh? :) After my swordsman became a knight, I tried to look for Wind Pike again, but this time, I saw Weightless vending in Prontera. I've tried to ask if I can trade my items with his Wind Pike because I would like to collect his elementals. But he said "NO!" T-T I've tried to ask for his Wind Pike lots of times until I decided to ask if I can have it trade with his own elemental Weightless' Wind Katana for his Weightless' Wind Pike instead, but he said "NO!" again. I got lots of rejections with this Weightless guy, until I tried to save some zenny and buy a nurse cap. Maybe if he sees me, he'll accept my trade for his elementals. Sad to say (nauwi sa wala and no zenny because of the nurse cap.. T-T), that's the last thing I've asked from him because, he reject my offer again. This time I decided to try to save some money to be able to buy it from him. My bro helped me level up Parfait until she became a priestess. Then one day I saw Weightless in the Prontera and sat beside him giving me a "/omg" emoticon. ;) hihi.. Again, I was turned down. T-T Oh well, I might as well save my zenny for his elementals. T-T


The loneliest new year I've ever had if it's not with Memnoch. At first I was using my assassin in Last-Alliance Guild were I met Weightless' girlfriend, Baby Ria. They're so sweet, they keep on shouting I love you's in the guild chat, I envy them so much. While Mars and I are fighting, I wasn't able to be with him in the countdown. I changed my character to Parfait and meet Memnoch in Prontera to spend the new year with him. He even gave me a gift I always bring with me, a hide clip. ^^ Days went by, I tried to forget Weightless while me and Baby Ria became close and starts to trade a load to zenny or a load to items. There I started to save some zennies and I was able to have some items. ^^ Month of February came, I met Weightless in Prontera again and checked on him by saying "hi! how are u?", I didn't know he was having a bad day and typed lots of messages that I can't even find my friends' messages because he typed too fast. -_- That's when I was able to talk with Weightless. Since then, I've able to talk with Weightless until he wants me to find him a girl to date on Valentines.


Feb.14 - Until he asked me to date with him.. (*Ü*)


Feb.15 - His proposal to me if he can marry me! (*Ü*)


The view I can't forget, it calms me down. ^^


The first headgear he gave me was the Erudite Circlet, which I was saving my zenny to buy one. I was really suprised he gave me one. (*Ü*)


We decided to meet at Robinsons. I was so nervous that day, I'm going to meet Weightless! :)


Alas! They met!! :D


-24/7 Weightless' Angel-


Our pics.! :)


ProBlackSmiths.Org's first agit in Prontera. YEAH! :D


My +6 Santa Hat!! >:D


Mar.19 - Our Wedding Day (*Ü*)


My Preciousss..! (*Ü*) It's a suprise from Weightless! (*Ü*) I'm speechless when I opened my account Parfait was wearing a Tiara.. (*Ü*)


Our first baby Weightless.. ^^


Even though she's old enough, she's still our baby.. :)


Geffen Agit! :D


Hunt with atta-bro! >:D wakakakak!


Weightless gave me this bonggun pet that's named after him. ^^


Our Family Pic. :)


Shopping at Prontera?! :D


Something new eh? Ü


Do not sleep during PVP!! >:D


Me and My Baby Sasquatch! :)


-Weightless' Angels- Ü


At the top of a big strawberry ice cream cake haus was one of my favorite tambayan in Lutie.. ^^


At the beach with Weightless who keeps on stepping on the starfish! /pif

See how things happen. Even if this is only an Online Game, it has been sentimentally valued by Parfait and me, it will always be a part of us. Everything we've shared with someone will always be a treasure in our heart that will be with us until we grow old. ^^

No comments: