Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Warning: Coldness!!

One of my Sweet's dislike was being cold. Honestly, he doesn't know that I've been hurt so much, I don't know how to deal with it because even if I'm not cold, my Sweet would always say I'm still cold. My Sweet Weightless is too sensitive that I need to have lots of patience too. I couldn't even meet his requirements. I know I did my best, but like I said, he doesn't seem to realize it.. He told me that our relationship might end up because of my coldness. I just wish I'd be a human who doesn't have a feeling at all, who doesn't know how to emote, who can bear tons of pain, who doesn't know what 'scared' means, who can be always a sweet gurl..in that way, me and my Sweet won't have a problem. I did all my best because I love him so much... I just hope that one day he'll be able to see it.. *sigh*

No comments: