Saturday, December 17, 2005

Damn Me!! >.<

This is me. The "MAD-GURL".. Arghhhhh!!!!!!!!! What the hell is wrong with me?!?!?! I dunno! Oh well, I keep on forgetting I was not with people who I can rant and shout with always. Some kind of stupid that I really really hate myself. SO....!!! *Sigh* Treatment! Treatment! Treatment! 1.. 2... 3.... I should calm down "again". I couldn't always be like this. Shouting and doing some high voices are no good or else I'll just end up losing my Sweetieby. Arghhhh!!!! So mean... -____- I know that I've been like this since what happened with Lyle, I'm totally damaged and just used to shout and voice out all the hurt and pain inside me that I hope I could let it all out and sometimes I start to say bad words too much. Mami Teray was one of the guy who helped me with such treatment and stuffs that I already told him that I don't want to be that kind of person. He promised me that it will be okay and I can change that in time. I find it hard for me. Am I still damaged?! Kuya Baitz told me, I am... I hate to hear that but I guess it's true because of the things that just happening right now. This is not me... I don't want to keep on shouting... I don't want to go back on my treatment... No more shouting... I'll try to do the things I should do when I'm like this. I used to sing, my daily routine.. I'd rather sing than go back to my treatment. I should always remember that I'm the only one who can help myself right now...

No comments: