Thursday, December 08, 2005

"For A More..."


For a more...Tempura @Saisaki!! /heh


For a more...Animation-Like!! ---> @_@

Dec. 8, 2005 - Our 2nd monthsary :)
It was the first time that a guy took me to a "eat-all-you-can". Before, I always find someone who can I invite to eat with me for that kind of meal. :P Anyway, this was our 2nd monthsary, I really hope that things will work for the both of us. ^-^

BTW, I kinda got worried on my Sweetieby which he was also so tired and stress on his work due to lack of their employees and some rush needs. I understand my Sweetieby so much and I'm grateful that I was the one he shared his snap thing with. I hope I could help him carry some of his loads inside of him. I saw my Sweetieby how he handles this kind of things and I also agree with him that it is a mental stress too. I'm so happy that after my Sweetieby took some nap, he was able to recover again. What can I say?! Idol ko talaga to! :D I believe in him and he was my inspiration, that's why I know he can do it. ;) Goodluck my one and only love.. Mmmmm! Mwaah! :x

No comments: