Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Sinong Di Mababaliw Sa Ulan?! :P

The second night of the event was really great even if it's raining. For me, it was also a successful event. I just submitted everything to the Lord if what's the best thing to happen. It rain and everyone thought that the event will not be able to go on since they weren't able to rent a tent for their event due to BPI's late decision.

Alas! The rain stopped and the childrens choir CMG and CYO sang, I see groups of people starts to gather after the rain, although it's kinda late already but still I was so happy that they were able to perform their numbers. ^-^


Rain, Rain, Go away, Come again another day! :)


Children Mass Group (CMG) and Catholic Youth Organization (CYO)


I'm sooo addicted to my one and only love Sweetieby Kyle!! /lv

No comments: