Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My Sweetieby Kyle ^-^

"I love you so much Sweetieby!!"

Kyle, my one and only love. I loved him so much more than anything else, I hope he knows that. I want our relationship to last forever... I will give you all my love, care, understanding and support that would make you feel my love for you is really something you won't be able to find it with anyone else.

"What a gurl wants? What a gurl needs? = My Sweetieby Kyle"

The uniqueness and rareness of love that my Sweetieby has given me is what a girl would always wanted to have. A guy who will knock off your feet by letting you feel his love and loyalty, who'll always be there for you and understands you in all you do and what you've been going through. Someone who don't forgets you even if he's so busy and who treasures and keeps you always beside him and in his heart. Kyle, a perfect guy you can't afford to lose or else you'll just end up blaming yourself for losing him.

"IP Address: kyle.143.44.adiktus"

Waaaa! "ADIKTUS"!! The one I've been fighting right now. I can't sleep because of my stubborness or maybe because of the medicines I took up awhile ago and ate some parfait with my Sweetieby at Cafe Breton in Greenbelt that makes me feel this way. GRRR!! I still want to make some lambing with my Sweetieby!! I know I have to let him take some rest, he hasn't even had some sleep for almost a day, me being selfish should be stopped...

No comments: