Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Last Book

Here I am again, trying to write what happend today. Things are very complicated between me and Kyle. He broke up with me. Even if we try to fix things, still, we're not done fighting all over again. I'm too much hard-headed girl, who always wants the attention of Kyle - That's ME!

To those who reads my blog, let me just clarify something to you guys. I don't want you to see Kyle as a bad person..
1.) I can't blame Kyle to what's happening, coz I also hurt him so badly. In a way, I also tried to break up with him many times, but I just can't leave him because I loved him so much with all my heart.
2.) Kyle is one of the best guy I've ever met. One thing's for sure is that he's loyal. Not all guys are like that.
3.) Kyle makes me happy. He always smile that brightens up your day. Even if things aren't working well between us or when I'm so down, he doesn't know that deep inside me, I'm very lucky and happy that I still have him - He never understand this.
4.) I treasure Kyle and I don't want to lose him. Honestly, he's the guy who gave me another reason to live when I lost my ex-bf. I just don't want to tell him this because I don't want him to feel that he's been a "panakip-butas" which is not.
5.) I can't also blame him for not giving me all his support, care, hugs, kisses, caress, and stuffs anymore. Because he told me that I'm not deserving. I think it's true. I don't deserve them at all.
6.) I've been so selfish with Kyle. Because I only want him to be with me always. That's why I think he's already get used to me. Sometimes, I need to let go of him. - I don't know if my english sentence is right. (Naging selfish ako kay Kyle, gusto ko sya laging kasama. Kaya nga naisip ko na parang nasawa nalang din sya saken).
7.) Broken Promises of Kyle. We both have lots of broken promises to each other. I started it. I broke one of my promises and that's how it started. Since then, he break his promises too. We really can't blame Kyle for that. - People gets FULL.

Anyway, I hope things are clear with you guys too. I'm so down right now, can't type all the things I wanted to say. I feel so weak without Kyle. Thanks also for those who left a message and advice in my ChatterBox and Comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If he really loved you with all his heart then he should have understood your situation... You were greatly affected when you learned fucktard ex was cheating on you behind your back. he should have understood why you wanted him with you at all times.

A broken promise does not give you the right to break your own intentionally. when you said that this fiasco started when you failed to keep a promise, sure it may have hurt him BUT he should have gotten over it instead of getting you back by breaking a promise made to you.

A relationship is built on love, trust, understanding sacrifice and compramise. If a person truly loves someone with all their heart then he/she should be willing to do anything to be with his/her loved one. There should be mutual understanding betweem the two parties. They should be willing to understand each others needs, insecurities and work together to ensure a lasting relationship.