Friday, March 02, 2007

Empty

I don't know how to help myself anymore. I keep on dwelling with what me and Kyle had the past year in our relationship. He spoils me, he loves me for who I am, he wants my world to revolve around him, he wants me to depend on him always, he guides me, he warms my heart, I feel his love to me - so much, he cares for me, we always text especially our schedules with each other, he calls everytime to me, he knows no-busy schedules whenever he's with me and etc.
1.) I don't know how to control myself - I just want to hurt myself and go crazy inside my room. I keep on kicking and throwing all the things inside my room.
2.) I feel EMPTY since Kyle has changed alot - He has a personal problem that caused him to change maybe.
3.) I still have to make lots of adjustments - I don't know where to start now.
4.) Stop loving Kyle too much - NO good for me to love him so much and NO Obsession too.
5.) I keep on panicking, I feel so cold, I feel so empty, I miss everything about Kyle and lots and lots of things.

I just want to control myself, how to stop feeling this thing that I shouldn't throw things and stop being crazy as a hell because of loving Kyle so much. I have no one to exhaust to, this is one of the reason he won't understand why I go crazy and do stupid things such as throwing all the things I have inside my room. I just want Kyle! How I wish that Kyle would not only be my boyfriend but also a loving caring dependable bestfriend, companion, my exhaust and stuffs. He's like that when we were at our first year relationship, now it's all gone. =_(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cultivate your hunger before you idealize.
Motivate your anger to make them all realize.
Climbing the mountain, never coming down.
Break into the contents, never falling down.

My knee is still shaking, like I was twelve,
Sneaking out of the classroom, by the back door.
A man railed at me twice though, but I didn't care.
Waiting is wasting for people like me.

Don't try to live so wise.
Don't cry 'cause you're so right.
Don't dry with fakes or fears,
'Cause you will hate yourself in the end.

(Repeats)

You say, "Dreams are dreams.
"I ain't gonna play the fool anymore."
You say, "'Cause I still got my soul."

Take your time, baby, your blood needs slowing down.
Breach your soul to reach yourself before you gloom.
Reflection of fear makes shadows of nothing, shadows of nothing.

You still are blind, if you see a winding road,
'Cause there's always a straight way to the point you see.

Don't try to live so wise.
Don't cry 'cause you're so right.
Don't dry with fakes or fears,
'Cause you will hate yourself in the end.