Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sex Partner

I know we are mature now to talk about things like "Sex Partner". First things first, I don't see this maliciously, not even shy or bothered to share this to my blog. Some people have sex because that's where they let all their stress, pressure and problems out even for awhile it gets your brain more rooms and oxygen while some do it for their own pleasure. Honestly, I was confused with what I'm feeling lately, a kind of feeling that I want to do it. This started last month of January (at first, it was just nothing and it wasn't this bad) until today (it becomes worst each day and now it affects the whole me). Kyle has lots of things in mind and lots of problems so things aren't that good between us. He explained that to me. I'm trying to understand that as much as I can but behinda that some stupid thoughts crossed my mind, thinking if I can get a sex partner. I have shared this topic with 2 guys and 1 girl. They told me that it's ok because I'm the ones who's going to decide about that. 2 guys offered me to be their sex partner or we're just going to try it once. Is it normal to think about this? Then I thought of some guys who looks for girls so they can have sex with them. I also thought of some girls who looks for guys so they can have sex with them too. I known some girls do that with no malice at all. Now I know the feeling why they look for it. I remember when I still don't know anything about this, I was trying to figure out what they feel, why do they like to have sex and why are they looking for this kind of stuffs with others. For me, sex makes a relationship stronger. It is true! Anyway, back to where I was. I plan to have a sex partner but still I'm deciding although I know I still have things to consider - I'm still with Kyle, it wouldn't be nice to have one. Maybe I just have to keep on holding on and keep in mind that I should be loyal to him after all. I thought of the old me, I missed being innocent, the old me - knows nothing and people keeps laughing at me because I don't know anything about this stuffs.

No comments: