Monday, March 12, 2007

Good & Bad

Today was my lucky day. I was able to hug Kyle lots of times. Everything seems great this day but due to some fast driving at the dawn makes me feels bad that turned out to be a bad day for the both of us again. My classmate Ryan Atienza just died on a car accident, he bump into a Bus Station or Bus Stop Stand, he's brain were all out of his head. It's fresh on my mind that our friend, high school classmate just passed away. Last night, around 1:30AM, we were going back to Manila from Imus Cavite Carshow. It started when we were in Coastal Road, he didn't see the jeep infront of us that he have to swerved on the other side of the road and step on the break because the hutchback car is infront of us too. I just don't know why he wants to drive too fast and play around with other cars such as taxi. He keeps on overtaking on a normal road then I told him not to drive too fast because I'm scared, but he'll only tell me that "Anu ka ba?! Gusto ko to gawin eh! Itong gusto ko!", "Pinagtritripan ko lang yung taxi" then he would cut the taxi if we get on a stoplight. He told me that "Pabayaan mo nalang ako! Ito ang gusto ko eh! Hihihi!". If I'm scared, he'll only tell me "Oh! Ayan ka na naman, simangot na naman!", "Oh! Ayan ka na naman!", "Anu ba?! Ang arte arte mo!". Hindi pa sya nadadala sa dating nangyari sa L300 nila sa Quezon Avenue when I was with him. Muntik na sya matubo, nasira pa ang L300, at galit na galit ang mga tao samin na hinagisan na kami ng mga kung anu anung bagay sa kotse. For just a simple horn of L300 palang yun, what more if iniipit mo ang isang kotse or nakikikarera ka dahil wala lang, trip mo lang kasi eh..? Anyway, I keep on forgetting that I shouldn't care of anything between us especially my life now but still I keep on saying "I still want to live and I'm happy with my life" to myself that I shouldn't be. Kyle didn't know that I always feel my life's at stake whenever we're inside his car. I'm no longer his responsibility anymore too. I should keep that in mind. Many times, I keep on forgetting that, did you know that that's the reason why we always fight? Because I'm like his mum daw telling him not to drive too fast and etc. Isn't it great not having a right with your boyfriend? - Can't even warn him or else. Yeah! I should try to mantain everything he wants, it's the best way to keep our relationship at peace and steady.

P.S. I don't want to take this topic out my blog just in case.

1 comment:

cai said...

just wanna ask, this certain ryan atienza, was he from cotabato city? or studied in piqc? thanks!