Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Another Day To Shed A Tear

I can’t stop myself from crying since last night, I realized that it’s not easy to love someone when you know he’s cold, no communication, and you feel that he doesn’t value you somehow. A minute or a second of greeting that would even hurt him so much if he did. Name? Oh, I don’t want to mention it but let me tell you that he’s the guy I’ve been wanting to be with in my life, my boyfriend, my fiancé, and my soon-to-be husband. I loved this guy so much and I even gave him ‘all’ of me that is because I love him so much more than anything in this world. My body isn’t following all my systems and my heart hurts so much knowing that I can’t even feel his presence even though he’s there. A tear I shed everyday for my love means so much to me. A tear, my friend, to ease a little pain that I feel when it starts to come down from my eyes. Yes, the pain would go temporarily away but it wouldn’t stop there until you’ve been with your love one again. Imagining and daydreaming that you and the one you love are back in each other arms again. If you ever wonder, this is ‘ME’ and this is ‘TRUE’. Equation? My Sweet = My World & Everything. I loved him so much!!

No comments: