Wednesday, March 09, 2005

How Come?

1.) How come my Sweet told me that he can't text when I heard someone saying he texted him/her?
2.) How come my Sweet keeps on telling me that he doesn't have money, as in 0 money when he plays at 129 and almost every night he's out?

How can I be such a fool?! Am I just pushing myself to my Sweet when he doesn't love me anymore? He's been different, oh yeah, I know! I don't even know my Sweet now. Why is he into that "bangbus" thing?? That's bad right? I saw it at the site!! Am I so gullible?

*Sigh*

Just stay calm angel!! You might take some medicines again just to forget all your problems! Sheesh!! I just love my Sweet so much, while he doesn't even know that and he doesn't even see that! Oh God! I'm panicking again!! Dammit!! More pills!!!!!!!

No comments: