Monday, March 28, 2005

My pRO Wedding!! /lv (*Ü*)

Monday, March 28,2005
[12:31:28am]


I was shocked when my Sweet asked me to save in west kafra prontera. I passed my 1.5M zenny to him and we went to church silently. I was really speechless that night since I was about to marry my Sweet Weightless in-game!! My dream came true!!! (*Ü*) I hope there will come a time that I'd be able to see me and my Sweet in an IRL wedding too!! hahaha! peace sweet! Ü_V


Our honeymoon in Orcville! This is where we had our first date in RO too. /lv =^^=




After the honeymoon, we went to tambayan. ^^ Takaw mo Sweet!! /pif

Our dress can only be wear for an hour. We had a ring that has skills which can summon one another beside them. It is really kewl!! Me and my Sweet Weightless have tried it especially in Geffen, Comodo and Prontera. (*Ü*) Waahhh.. This is really a dream come true to me and I can't forget this day!! (*Ü*)

No comments: