Sunday, March 06, 2005

Weightless Is Different From Now On

It has been yesterday since we had a talk and I'm really happy to be with him. Lots of things has been changed since my Sweet Weightless starts to smoke and he won't be my Sweet as I used to know. He didn't even return my I love you to me. I must learn to accept that!! Btw, my mum is asking for our birth certificates and transcript of records this afternoon. I was expecting my Sweet would support me and calm me instead he just told me these things...

"yun nga. ayaw mo pero wala kang magagawa. goodluck na lng just in case."

"how can i help u if u wont help urself. cnabi ko na sau wat 2 do pero may consequence pla and takot ka, anong magagawa ko?"

"ano ba gusto mo sabhin ko? syempre ayaw kong umalis ka. pero if ganyan ka and parang wala nang pag asa ano naman magagawa ko? kaht pa pigilan kta ano magagawa ko?"

The words of my Sweet is striking, it is as if he doesn't care if I'm gone, but I don't want to think like that even if he told me that "goodluck nalang just in case". I don't even know if he still loves me or if he still needs me. In that case, I'm thinking if I'll accept my mum's offer. I think I might. All I'm asking is that my Sweet would support me or calm me...but NO! T-T *sigh* I'm so down I have no one to share with this problem. I need my Sweet to understand me, he just can't... T-T Support lng naman ask ko if hindi ko pinadala ung mga requirements ko, I can't fight this on my own, I need my Sweet's support and someone to calm me down... T-T Like I said...I should accept that my Sweet won't be the one whom I used to know... T-T I missed my old Sweet so much... T-T

No comments: