Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Reminiscin'... Ü (Part3)

After browsing my whole blog, I felt happiness and sadness joined together as they fly in the air around me. I missed how my Sweet had loved me. T-T My tears can't stop falling while I try to compose this message. I can feel the BIG difference from what my Sweet is at the past to the present. I just wish I can have my Sweet back to what he is to the past and how he loves me so much. I am trying my best but I can't seem to get some of his time because he hangs around with his friends and others than me. I don't even know where he's going everynight. It really hurts to know when the others know where he has been or where he was where in fact I'm his gurlfriend who doesn't even know anything when they ask me. I just wish my Sweet would be open with me like what he's sharing with his friends. I want to feel I'm his gurlfriend. I want to have him back to how he loves me in the past. T-T I missed my Sweet whom I known for so long.. T-T

No comments: