Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Emptiness Within

I shouldn’t put this message here but my heart says I should. My heart beats faster and faster, I can taste the hurt and the blood that’s pumping inside my heart that could clog and stop my breath in any minute.

I don’t know if I’m still in my Sweet’s heart… T-T I feel so empty and lost without my Sweet… I want him to be beside me, I want to feel him and hug him so tight as if I don’t want to let go!! I have to accept the fact that it’s going to be like I don’t have a reason to wake up each day. T-T If only I can turn back the hands of time to do the things correctly. If I were given a chance, I’d really prove to him that I’ve changed. If only he can forgive me but it’s too late… T-T I hope he would still talk to me and try to fix things. I missed him so much… T-T

No comments: