Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Coldness & Loneliness

It’s been almost a month, my Sweet is still cold with me. T-T He didn’t even know I was hurting, feeling lonely and cold since all he knew was he was punishing me because it was the right thing to do. I was mad at my kuya Dan and bro because they don’t know what they’re doing esp. bro doesn’t know how to say yes or no to what my Weightless told him. He just keeps on laughing, that makes me feel insulted! I know bro for so long and my kuya Dan has been gone too long for me to know him again. What I mean is..people do change and one thing I didn’t like, bro keeps on laughing, not serious on what’s happening that can cause “real” trouble. I can attest to that. Kyle and Kaye have been in a mutual understanding relationship. We didn’t know bro likes Kaye and now whenever Kyle talks with bro about on serious things, he just keeps on laughing and laughing that leaves me and Kyle thinking on what could be the reason. Kyle was just asking if he’s serious with Kaye, but he keeps on laughing? What the hell was that?? Now, my Sweet is doing the same thing what my kuya Dan is doing to me, since my kuya Dan knows nothing and if only my Weightless knew, me and my kuya Dan aren’t talking already. How dare my kuya Dan talk that way??? I don’t talk to my kuya Dan that much but how come?! My bro? He keeps on laughing and when we get to talk or find some bonding thing, that’s when the time he’ll say sorry to me. My Sweet doesn’t know that my bro was trying to stop our relationship..!!!!! *Sigh* I couldn’t even say that to my Sweet because I don’t think my Weightless would believe me on that!! Sheesh!!

No comments: