Saturday, February 05, 2005

A Confession...

I was longing for my Sweet to tell me how much he love me and my name “Sweet” but my too much expectation brought me to pain. Sad to say.. I wasn’t able to hear it from him until now since we had a fight three weeks ago. Anyway, I shouldn’t be sharing this here in my blog, but I just can’t help it… I was so inlove at the same time I knew I was just playing a trick on my mind that it was really true. My Sweet told me “maglalabas ako sayo… hindi kita pababayaan…”. I was actually stunned that time and I felt that I was to give in, until it was all there, I just remembered that he doesn’t love me anymore and..I had to tell him I’m scared…

A confession I had to make.. It was really something and longing to be heard by every woman. A love that will form between you and your love ones. If I just knew my Sweet loved me that much.. I could have given it to him already… I'm just scared he'll leave me alone... T-T

No comments: