Friday, February 04, 2005

...I Have No One To Turn To...

I missed my Weightless so much... I missed my old Sweet Weightless whom I first met... I don't have someone to turn to... I just hate when my Sweet told my Kuya Dan that he was the one who would be with me and adjust for me when my bro was gone when in fact, "he didn't"..plus..he also told Kuya Dan that I'd be always go online just to look for him and talk to him because I have no one here with me and bro is not here which is true.. But My Sweet just left me all alone... I think my Kuya Dan believed him.. I was so hurt since my Sweet has been a part of me and he's doing these things to me, like leaving me alone and not being here when I need him.. I'm still hurting to what's happening right now. I can't believe my Sweet doesn't love me anymore... and my Sweet keeps on insisting that I'd fix myself.. I already did.. I just need someone to be with me, who listens to me and to my problems.. I can't tell him how much I need his help coz I know only my Sweet can help me calm down..but I don't want him to get mad at me.. I'll make him see I can, even if I can't.. That's what I'm trying to say to myself that maybe he'll love me more when he sees I can handle things even if I don't. Though.. I can share all these things to someone else rather than sharing these to my Sweet Weightless or else he'll just get mad at me.. I just wish I had a boyfriend who listens to me, who cares for me, and who's always there when I need someone...

No comments: