Friday, February 04, 2005

Weightless = True Love?

Is Weightless my true love? Yes.. Indeed.. In fact, I can see him as the one who'll I stay with till I grow old. He's been a part of my life and it's hard to let go of the feeling when you know you already found the one who you want to be with till u die coz you found the love in him. But it only started to confused me since he's not here with me if I need him... Things I have to question..like, I can't be with someone who can't be with me on my side when I need him right? Things are so confusing lately.. But I really really love him even if he treats me like that... It's just that I'm so hurt..and it hurts so much to feel that you we're being dumped and he'll start to say "try to fix yourself" and stuffs even if you know the solution is just you want him to be there for you... T-T

No comments: