Wednesday, February 16, 2005

...Shaky...

Again.. I've been shaking because I kept on panicking about my Sweet. I know he's not gonna talk to me again since I already gave my word. He's so mad at me knowing I envy his cousin so much. In fact, I shouldn't be expecting my Sweet to come back since he doesn't even know how and he doesn't love me anymore. "Pinilit lng kasi sya nila Kaye and Elon na magkabalikan kami eh...", that's why I know my Sweet doesn't love me anymore. I was to marry my Sweet but..it came to my mind that my Sweet doesn't love me for who I really am. "Sino masasandalan ko? masasabihan ng problema?" I know I'll regret this for life!! I should've marry him eventhough I know he doesn't love me. "Sumakay nalang sana ako, edi sakin ka pa sana kaht hindi mo ako mahal..." that's what my heart is saying right now while I'm shaking. I think I need to calm down to stop this shaky thing because of panicking...

No comments: