Thursday, February 10, 2005

I Missed My Old Sweet Weightless

Like the title says..”I Missed My Old Sweet Weightless…” so much… Honestly, I hate to say this but he’s been different now. Things aren’t the same since the day I’ve first met him, only in my past and to reminisce will help me taste and bring back my Sweet Weightless. I always remember that my Sweet would be always there for me, who is a sweet guy, who understands me, who helps me with all the things I need, who supports me, who loves me for who I am, who loves me very much, who knows I’m somewhat ‘makulit’, who knows that I love him so much, who know that we share a lot of things, who knows that we always have a time to have some bonding and open up topics, etc. I couldn’t mention all the things here or else this might not come to an end. My Sweet Weightless has been a part of me. He helped with to move on and start a new life. I know my Sweet wouldn’t dare to understand these things I’m gonna say here but I do treasure these things so much. Why? Because, my Sweet Weightless has gave me another life to begin with. I thought I would end up my life! It’s too wasted, pressured, depressed, sad, hurting and pains. I could even remember how we we’re so inlove with each other, it is like an hour turns to minutes. I missed that so much… I just wish my Sweet Weightless would get back to his old self. Maybe our relationship would get even stronger if that happens.

To my Sweet:
Please do come back to the first Sweet Weightless I’ve met.. I know I can’t wish for it since you told me “nawawala na feelings ko sau” and “dapat break na tayo, pinigilan lng ako ni Elon”… T-T These words and sentence has strike my heart so much until now and that leads me to feel that my heart breaks into pieces, I thought I’m about to die, I felt it was real. It’s been so hard for me to accept these things when my Sweet doesn’t even know how to calm me down or even tell me that he didn’t mean to tell me those things at all. Instead, he’s just like “manhid”. I feel so insecure and I don’t know where to place myself right now… All I know is that..I want my Sweet Weightless back..!! T-T

No comments: